chicken or the egg ?

Why the answer is The Egg, of course. A pretty easy deduction for me.

I haven't blogged about sales for some time ::.... what do U think? Am I getting rusty or do U like the conscious decision to make sales about the organization not the rep for a quirky twist on my take that it is the sales organization's responsibility to provide the proper environment for sales people to flourish, grow and be rewarded for their many late late hours sweating blood and tears towards the finish line, except intercepted by "the organization" or company in the very last minute.

I think I'm onto something ~ DO U? All this time we've wasted page after page of the wrong subject to solve an age old problem of whether the chicken came before the egg mystery.

Well, from the likes of my blog this afternoon, I would say that I have indeed solved it. Finally. Case closed. READ MORE: https://twitter.com/intent/tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM