artIcUlating aBOUT people DYNAMics ON here

What is on here or where is it?
I'm pretty sure I'm in touch or actually GET the type of people who I tend to surround myself with on here:  well, they're certainly mostly early adopters of social media, some, a few, or a many have gone on to bigger and better things like actually in a movie or on television because of the major impact they've made on communications.  We often think of politicians first when we think of strong communicators: think Abe Lincoln, Pierre Trudeau and now Hillary Clinton rhymes better so she'll be the choice.  I'm the boss of this writing so I get to make up the rules.
What is on here or where is it?
Unfortunately, we often forget who are the true instigators of change don't we?  I think we do because our Millennial kids barely know those names.  A flash back to the past to anyone who would have been 22 to 23 in 1983.
  !?! WARNING !?! 
U may develop a slight tic or a nod to the beat as the memory overwhelms you, regardless of who you are with or where you first listen to this ::.. people won't understand what that twitching means.  Worried that you at last blew out into a goofball, instead of a stern parent, solely a spouse, or a parent of one or many. 
//CREATIVITYsurge\\
 Alas, you are more likely to be a creative thinker or mental enerGIST (I thought that up on my meanderingsABOUT.blogspot BLOG a couple of months ago).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7431209/rewinding-the-country-charts-in-1983-ricky-skaggs-raced-to-no-1





I'm making up the most AMAZing recipe for NEW potatoes (that are good for diabetics, gluten intolerant and over all a better option RECIPE (there are 2 of us but I'm making enough for leftovers on purpose because they'll taste even better the next day grilled in a cast iron pan or fried if you wanna call it that RE: fat ::.. make for a BIG family or work BBQ::.. AND if you DO TRY it, BE sure to tweet@me OptioneerJM with a photo or tell me how it went over! IF you come to my meanderingsabout blog (super sleuth yourself and find it) i PROMISE to POST ur COMMENT ::=:: 6 medium-large new white potatoes, steamed 55 min in rice cooker (you never thought this would be easy did ya?) While potatoes are steaming, prepare dressing ingredients: 1/3 pkg bacon 1 whole medium Walla Walla Washington ONION (best #onions in the world * PROMISE* ) + 1 WHOLE garlic bunch (about 6 to 8 sections) ::=:: start off bacon and onions on high, then add garlic medium-sized + coarse pepper (I like Club House coarse pepper best) -->> message to get email address to forward etransfer money order in support of this mention. When potatoes are steamed, even better if the peels are peeling back from them, take 1/2 tub of sour cream and cover potatoes after placing in a LARGE bowl top with bacon/onion mixture finally sprinkling a bit more dusting of the coarse black pepper. Toss lightly in a bowl to allow all the ingredients to blend gently, not in clumps and not so fast that you'll have mashers. Bon Appetit my friends ~..~ jm

Commentators that are the most representative of who I am as a human being, instigator of PEACE through GRATITUDE and the pesky ATTITUDE that R objectionable 2 SUM.  And I came here to highlite the goings on with Stampede.  To live vicariously through my Calgary fans, friends, readers.  Because they will use #bestofeverything hashtag to get in their vote on what they think are the best of the best in anything :: music | entertainment | art | photography | technology | innovation | writing OR | socialMEdia'g about URself |-=-| p.s. DOnt 4GET foLLOW 2GET aweSOME moRE attentIon 2 U 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM